Love Leeds Parks Quiz 2020
Staying indoors is hard but it has highlighted the importance of public green space.
We’ve launched a quiz to test park lovers’ knowledge of Leeds parks and help everyone stay cheerful during this difficult time.
The prize is a bench for the winner’s favourite green space, whether a formal park, community space or even a back garden!
The Love Leeds Parks Quiz 2020 features 8 pictures of park benches around the city. Quiz entrants need to identify the green spaces with the help of a place-based clue.
All correct answers will be put into a draw for a park bench (similar to that pictured) which will be delivered by our partner Leeds Parks and Countryside to the winner.
The closing date for the quiz will be the 30th June, so get your entries in soon!
All donations to Love Leeds Parks fund community-led park improvement projects. We know a lot of people are having a hard time at the moment. If you are able to make a donation, you can do so here
- All entrants must live or work within the boundaries of Leeds City Council wards. The bench will be delivered to an address within the same area.
- This is an online competition. Staff are working remotely so any postal entries sent will not be received or accepted.
- The quiz is not open to staff of Leeds Parks & Countryside or their families
- Please remember that if you want to put a bench – any bench- on publicly accessible green space you will need to get the land owners permission
- The competition closes on the 30th June, entries after this date will not be counted.