Love Leeds Parks Festival a Success
The Love Leeds Parks Festival, which took place between the 8th and 16th August online and in parks, was a success! The Festival was the culmination of the Give a Little Back fundraising campaign, throughout which funds were raised for our community grants programme. Donations made during the Festival contributed to a Give a Little Back fundraising total of more than £3,500.
As well as raising money, we also achieved the following during the Festival:
- 325 people engaged in 7 parks during the Festival Roadshow.
- 2,300 engagements made on social media.
- 1,000 visitors to our website.
- Our recorded interview with Woodhouse Moor parkrun has received over 1,000 views. Combined views for our Festival videos have surpassed 2,000!
- Hannah, our Fundraising Officer, was interviewed on the BBC Leeds Breakfast show to promote the festival.
- Working in partnership with Active Leeds, Child Friendly Leeds, University of Leeds, parkrun, and Friends of Roundhay Park.
Thank you to all of the organisations and individuals who helped us to make the Festival a success!